Are you an amazing Draftsman / Designer who wants to work in a driven-for-success yet flexible and innovative Design & Development firm? If you are, then keep reading!
Experience and grow in a firm with unique expertise in development, design, and client involvement, particularly within the cannabis market. If you’d like to be a part of a team that creates timeless experiences that inspire and empower a world made better through design, keep.
If you are the Draftsman / Designer we're looking for, YOU. . .
This is a great position for someone who's been working for 2-5 years and is ready to take on a more significant and rewarding role along with the financial benefits that come with it and is also looking to grow professionally. If you are the person we are looking for, you:
- Truly enjoy what you do — and like to have fun at work
- Are an analytical thinker — you naturally see ways that things can be done better
- Are an excellent problem solver — the challenges excite you and you always find solutions
- Have written goals for your personal and professional growth
- Are articulate, and comfortable communicating with other staff, clients, and consultants
- Are interested in growing as a professional and taking on more challenging roles
- Are interested in gaining experience with various projects types including commercial, industrial and multi-family
This person will be responsible for working with team members in creating technical and schematic drawings using BIM software.
- Be organized and able to track multiple tasks.
- Communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Be familiar with construction methods for both residential and commercial projects.
- Prepare technical and schematic drawings including plans, elevations, sections, presentation drawings, and details.
- Be able to clearly understand and create construction details with direction from the project manager or principal.
- Be able to contribute to the design of our projects.
- Be able to submit and process projects for Building Permit and development approvals at the City of San Diego.
- Be able to understand and incorporate into architectural drawings the work of other consultants such as engineers and surveyors.
- Degree in Architecture
- Competent in REVIT and AutoCAD Architecture (must know BIM)
- Competent in Sketchup
- Experience in both single-family, multi-family and commercial projects.
- Experience working in construction
- Experience in development projects
- Must have experience in San Diego
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Frequent team outings, including international trips!
- Competitive salary
- Reserved covered parking
- Performance bonus
- 4 weeks of paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Opportunity to invest in our development projects
Please do not call our office in relation to this job posting.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Revit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drafting: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location