Dreamfields is one of the top 5 companies in the cannabis industry through our leading #1 pre-roll brand, Jeeter. The company is very passionate about producing world class, high
quality, innovative products, delivering unprecedented customer experiences, having cutting-edge marketing and operations, and having an amazing company culture & thriving work environment. We are launching into Arizona and Michigan, and now we are gearing up our distribution center in Mendota, CA
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for customer service and support, delivery date and time communications. The most critical responsibility is to ensure that customer service is maintained at the highest level possible and any customer and/or driver issues are quickly resolved.
- Communicate with customers on delivery timing and schedule accordingly
- Work closely with Sales Team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Mange all delivery manifests and communication with the BCC (Bureau of Cannabis Control)
- Manage all important documents such as invoices, COAs, manifests, etc.
- Work with drivers and customers to resolve any issues
- Ensure all rejections and reschedules are properly documented and tracked
- Identifies ways to improve the customer experience
- Other duties as assigned by Distribution manager and/or Dir of Distribution
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle customer and sales reps issues in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain scheduling boards and provide other types of data reporting
- Implement and assist with new software systems and related technology
- Prepare, document, and maintain all delivery activity to scheduling systems
- Review the open order reports on a daily basis
- Abide by all Company operating polices
- Successful track record in Customer Service
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- If offered a position, you will required to submit a background check (LIVESCAN)
This position is in Mendota, CA
This is a Monday - Friday position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of logistics scheduling experience do you have?
- How many years of customer experience do you have?
- How many years of experience do you have handling invoices, COAs, customer service issues ?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location