Position: Dispensary Agent (Entry Level)
Bloom Medicinals is one of the largest family-owned medical cannabis companies in the country. We specialize in providing top-quality cannabis products and compassionate care - that helps to improve the lives of our patients.
Bloom Medicinals is growing quickly and is in search of Dispensary Agents. Although previous dispensary, retail sales, or healthcare experience is preferred, it is not required.
Summary of Position:
Dispensary Agents represent the face of Bloom Medicinals – providing an important first impression for patients, caregivers, and regulatory officials.
Under the direction of a lead employee, assistant manager, or dispensary manager, Dispensary Agents assist patients through compassionate, one-on-one interactions.
They are also responsible for other administrative duties and functions that may arise in support of efficient dispensary operations.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Providing compassionate patient care
- Working toward the achievement of dispensary sales goals
- Stocking accessory shelves
- Registering new patients
- Answering phone calls and replying to emails
- Scheduling patient consultations
- Data entry & record keeping
- Patient check-in & registration status verification
- Front of house & back of house cleaning
- Handling incoming mail
- Barcoding new products
- Ensuring AV equipment is displaying proper content
- Updating new patient forms in POS at the end of each night
- The ability to take on additional responsibilities to help ensure dispensary operations run smoothly
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- HS Diploma or equivalent - college degree preferred
- United States Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.
- Able to pass an extensive criminal background check
- Live within a 30-minute drive from the dispensary
- Interested in helping patients enjoy the health benefits of medical cannabis
- One year of experience in retail sales or healthcare
- Prior dispensary experience preferred, but not required
- Proper license and/or eligibility
- Must be friendly, outgoing, trustworthy, dependable, and hardworking
- Knowledgeable about cannabis strains, (indica, sativa, hybrid) and products on the market (edibles, extracts, flower, cartridges)
- Enthusiastic about providing exceptional patient care
The physical demands described here are representative of the requirements that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the Dispensary Agent position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will be regularly required to speak, hear, and listen. The employee must be able to stand, walk, and use both hands to reach and grasp. The employee will frequently need to lift or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional dispensary environment. The Dispensary Agent will need to be comfortable utilizing standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, as well as inventory and point-of-sale systems.
Bloom Medicinals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All of your personal information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location