Ascend Wellness Holdings (AWH) of Midway-Chicago is looking to hire Part-Time **Dispensary Associates!
**Are you someone who is personable, friendly, adapt in a fast-paced atmosphere and has a team player mentality? Would you like to advance your retail career with a company that values both its employees and the community? If so, please read on!
We offer great perks, including flexible schedules, a generous employee discount and swag. If this sounds like the right retail opportunity with a cannabis dispensary for you, APPLY TODAY!
The **Dispensary Associate is responsible for guiding customers through the cannabis purchasing experience, making informed recommendations based on customer's desired outcomes, provide informed and accurate descriptions of our products, and operate with a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced environment. **Part Time Dispensary Associates work between 15-29 hours a week.
- Deliver best-in-class customer experience while maintaining operational integrity and compliance throughout the store
- Guide customers through sales transactions while offering advice and knowledge as needed or requested
- Ensure the sales floor is stocked, displays and menus are up-to-date and accurate, and the store is well maintained
- Fulfill and pack customer orders and move completed orders from fulfillment areas to the sales floor for pick up
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedure
- Continuously develop product knowledge to offer customers the most up-to-date information and advice
- Respond to customer inquiries in store, online, and over the phone
- Accurately use and maintain the point of sale (POS) system in person and over the phone
- Accurate cash handling, customer cart management, and ringing of customer transactions
- Accurate and timely data entry of customer
- Strive to achieve team and individual performance goals
- Verify proper paperwork, documentation, and required identification for customers
- Execute inventory, visual merchandising, marketing, customer service, or other in-store operations as directed by Store Leadership
- Report any observed inconsistencies or hazards to Store Leadership
- Maintain a clean, organized, safe and inviting store environment
- Complete store opening and closing checklists
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Retail experience preferred, cannabis retail experience a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Cannabis point of sale (POS) software a plus
- Positive attitude, team player and strong work ethic
- Willing to build understanding of applicable state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives, and standard operating procedures
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all regulatory requirements for working in the cannabis industry
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be focused, pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to internalize training and follow instructions
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
**The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
**Ascend Wellness Holdings (AWH) is a vertically integrated cannabis cultivator, processor and provisioning center operator with assets in Michigan, Illinois, Massachusetts, Ohio, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We seek to foster a robust and inclusive cannabis industry through a premium, unmatched customer-focused retail experience. We are looking to build a world-class team that will help carry out our mission of helping to shape the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. We are committed to improving the quality of our patient's lives by offering unrivaled quality, consistency and meticulously curated products that satisfy our customers unique, individual needs. When it comes to customer service experience, our dispensaries will set a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness by a highly knowledgeable Team. Combined with Customer Service, our Cultivation will offer unrivaled quality, consistency and meticulously curated products that satisfy our customers unique, individual needs. As a team that is committed to our values, our people, and our communities; we are looking for people who are inspired by our vision and stay dedicated to our mission as we continuously expand.
**Ascend Wellness Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the population of differences and does not discriminate in its hiring / hiring practices, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.