AYR Wellness’ Assistant Dispensary Store Manager is fully accountable for all day-to-day retail dispensary operations, specifically focused on patient care/ customer service, employee engagement and driving profitability through effective expense management practices by collaborating with the Dispensary Store Manager as well as other leaders to promote awareness and action. The Dispensary Assistant Manager is accountable for delivering the outcome of a profitable, clean, safe and organized environment with a trained and engaged store team. The Dispensary Assistant Manager reports to the Dispensary Store Manager.
- Maintaining all aspects of dispensary operations in strict compliance with Department of Health, municipal and state legal regulations
- All Opening/ Closing Procedures(including all cash accounting procedures and reporting for end of day).
- Cash handling standard operating procedures including register checks to ensure there are no variances between cash actual and POS software
•Ensure dispensary operations are prepared for service and customers •Overseeing the salesfloor to ensure patients are given top service. •Identify and address employee issues on a timely basis. Document appropriately in the Accountability Log. Make Dispensary Store Manager aware of any concerns regarding the performance management of employees.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and industry events; reviewing medical cannabis publications; establishing personal networks within the industry.
Informs & Educates:
- Team by executing Product Knowledge Training to ensure the team is well-educated on the fundamentals of cannabis as well as our entire menu of products
- Team by gathering information about market competition in the area.
o oversees the morning cleaning routine
o counts all tills and sets registers
o sets up register logs for each till
o counts vault fund and records amount
o creates break schedule for the day
o ensures TVs are reflecting appropriate promo marketing
Timekeeping: Reviewing timesheets in Wurk to ensure that all records are accurate
- Change Order: Ensuring there is an adequate/ appropriate amount of cash on hand of each denomination in the vault to replenish the tills.
- Supply Order: Placing all supply orders to ensure their location has the adequate amount of office and cleaning supplies to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure that A/P invoices are processed for payment on at least a weekly basis.
Plan, coordinate and execute Community Events