Quick Apply Full-time2 hours ago
Full Job Description
Nabis is the #1 Licensed Cannabis B2B Platform in the world with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California's dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS!
Competitive pay, paid weekly.
You'll work at the fastest growing cannabis startup in California!
Medical/Dental/Vision offered to all full-time employees.
Fun collaborative culture and snacks and beverages!
The Dispatch Associate's responsibility is to assist and support our Delivery Drivers as they navigate product drop-offs, payment pickups, and customer communication. The ideal candidate will be punctual, detail-oriented, empathetic and have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Review orders for the day, ensuring METRC accurately reflects what is on the internal invoices
- Checking on any edited invoices that may have been generated from the night prior
- Updating drivers' documentation for deliveries if invoices had been edited
- Assisting drivers' launch (helping to load deliveries, double-checking to ensure all boxes are accounted for, and necessary tools are loaded into the vans)
- Routing stops for drivers while referencing the internal tracker for appointment times
- Print COA's, invoices, and AP Summaries. Then stapling and highlighting the documents to for the upcoming week's routes.
- Field calls from brand partners, assisting them in editing orders as necessary then resubmitting updated and edited invoices to retailers
- Assisting drivers as they are at the retail shops, acting as communication liaison between shops and brands.
- Being readily available or any issues that may arise while drivers are out on the road.
- Rescheduling orders as requested by brands and retail shops.
- Confirming window times and payment pickup for next day deliveries.
- Associates degree OR 2 years relevant work experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs, bend, stretch, twist
- Ability to pass pre-employment background screen
- Ability to work occasional evening/weekend shifts
- Cannabis/METRC experience a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on the phone and via email
- Basic math skills
Desired_ Skills: _
- Low-ego, ability to take direction and feedback
- Tech savviness
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent judgement and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic and can-do attitude
- Team player
- Professional appearance
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Job Type: Full-time