HELP US MAKE HISTORY. Millions trust Leafly to help them find information about nearby strains and dispensaries, discover new cannabis brands and products, and to stay up-to-date on the latest cannabis news and trends. Leafly started as a spreadsheet and has since grown to become the largest cannabis information resource in the world. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for smart, forward-thinking innovators to help us achieve our goal of shaping the global cannabis landscape.
We’re driving the industry toward a fully legal, regulated, and destigmatized future, and we need some talented, passionate, creative people to help get us there. Our teams love to collaborate, problem-solve, celebrate our wins, and course-correct when needed. A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a startup, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation. Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored. If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
The Director of Product Marketing leads new product introductions and drives the cross-functional go-to-market process for Leafly assisting product and engineering, marketing, sales, and finance at all stages of a product’s lifecycle to drive product adoption and appropriate positioning and pricing in market.
- Responsible for leading a cross-functional process for new product introductions for both B2B and B2C products.
- Actively converts data into insights and partners with product, sales and marketing to translate company-wide goals into prioritized product marketing strategies.
- Works with product management and engineering early in the product design process to align on product/market fit, market opportunity, and value proposition.
- Collaborates with sales and finance on financial models, pricing, and promotion planning and works to set clear product adoption KPIs within the organization.
- Collaborates with marketing to let current and potential customers know about products and features through high quality messaging and channel marketing/site merchandising plans.
- Partners with marketing, sales, and customer success to ensure messaging and sales materials effectively convey the full value proposition of the Leafly B2B product suite.
- Leads market research and competitive intelligence activities.
- Delivers work that is effective, efficient, and creative to deliver strong ROI
- Build and grow a high performing and collaborative team of product marketing professionals.
- Consistently delivers work that is on time and on budget
- 10+ years of diverse product marketing experience with 5+ years of leadership experience, ideally within a consumer internet or marketplace company.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering cross-functional plans for new product introductions that perform.
- Strong data analysis skills and comfort working with financial models in partnership with finance and business intelligence partners
- Collaborative and (very) organized.
- Makes the complex, simple.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly changing landscape.
- A strong people leader who builds high performing teams. Must exhibit empathy, build diverse and inclusive teams, and help individuals grow their careers.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. Prior cannabis convictions are not an automatic disqualifier. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.