At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
The purpose of this role is to oversee the development, implementation, and facilitation of leadership, customer service, sales, and in-house brand training programs.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and facilitation of leadership, customer service, sales, and in-house brand training programs
- Conduct ongoing development programs and workshops to assist in the development and growth of all retail staff
- Conduct in-field customer service and sales techniques training for all retail staff
- Ensure consistency in the delivery and application of training standards across the company
- Maintain expert knowledge of all Holistic products, including how they are made, and how to sell them
- Collaborate with cultivation and processing departments to gather and create training content on current, updated, and new products
- Assist with onboarding for all retail leadership
- Work with Retail Directors and General Managers to identify areas for improvement and underperforming employees
- Collaborate with retail management teams to assess ongoing and future training and development needs as well as effectiveness of established programs.
- Create surveys to gather feedback on the success and effectiveness of the training material. Responsible for following up and monitoring the success of the trainings conducted.
- Serve as a strong and resourceful leader with the ability to craft creative solutions with changing trends
- Work closely with all departments and maintain a culture of collaboration
- Travel as needed for training, team building, and supporting other teams
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, lifting up to 30 lbs., walking, standing, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions. May include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Ability to tolerate moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Exposure to long periods of bright lights. Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones.
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state marijuana licensing regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least two years’ experience developing, implementing, and facilitating in-house brand training programs in leadership, customer service, and sales, in a multi-unit operation
- Must be willing to travel (50%+)
- Strong customer and personal service skills
- Prefer two years of sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to simultaneously see and address the big picture as well as the finer details is imperative
- Leadership, including delegation and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Proven efficiency and ability to prioritize and manage time and task for self and others
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and internal customer/vendor relationship management skills
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Proven problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend solutions
- Sound understanding of the financial principles applicable to effective planning, cost control, and budgeting of the crop growth operation
- Strong ethics and sound judgment
- Decisive, with the ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a positive team environment
- Ability to mentor, train, and provide career path guidance to staff