Jane Technologies: Director, Marketing
Jane Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Director of Marketing experienced in eCommerce to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be a key component in building an exciting and forward-thinking marketing organization, helping Jane bring to life who we are as a brand, as a leader in the industry, and as a member of the community.
The candidate will be hands-on with focuses on consumer marketing and insights, brand, growth, and performance marketing as well as marketing operations. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams and lead the development, execution, and evaluation of all marketing activities to help foster customer loyalty. Creativity in generating ideas, a love of analytics and data, and a willingness to get the job done no matter what it takes are all attributes of a candidate who flourishes at Jane.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane’s success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded eCommerce company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
- B2C, Native App, Performance and Growth Marketing
- SEO and App marketing strategies
- Building and fostering customer relationships
- Strong leadership skills to help build a diverse and rapidly growing team
- Heavy interaction with eCommerce and Social Media channels
- An ability to work cross-functionally and navigate complex organizations
- Experience using data and metrics to continuously analyze performance
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Leadership role with a consumer focus
- Extensive experience with B2C, B2B, and an interest in pioneering the Cannabis industry
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote friendly work environment with employees throughout the US and Canada
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Unlimited PTO, and a home office stipend
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.