**LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
**LeafLink seeks an experienced Director of Enterprise Business Development to join our growing team. You will work directly with a team of pre-sale and post-sale specialists to create enterprise level, national partnerships with the biggest cannabis operators in the country.
This hybrid role includes building relationships with potential enterprise customers and deepening relationships and engagement with an existing set of accounts. You will help our largest customers translate a national LeafLink strategy into market by market implementation through a strategic account plan that is highly customized to each of your customers.
You will be responsible for working with ~20 of the nation's largest cannabis companies, building relationships directly with their C-Suite to develop a customized plan to help reach their strategic objectives in partnership with LeafLink. This role will require you to work across all departments internally to ensure LeafLink provides the necessary day to day support and product development to meet the needs of these customers.
To be successful in this role, you need to be an excellent communicator, highly organized and be comfortable with a fast-paced environment involving several different types of stakeholders, both internal and external.
*What You’ll Be Doing
- Serve as LeafLink’s key point of contact for ~20 of LeafLink’s largest strategic customers
- Work closely with Leadership to develop full-solution proposals
- Work with a team of account managers to develop and deploy on the ground account engagement & expansion strategies
- Build deep relationships with C-suite and other key stakeholders at existing and potential customers
- Conduct discovery across all existing and potential customers to identify decision-maker matrix and understand opportunities for growth and expansion
- Coordinate the Account Team (Solution Consultants, Solutions Specialists, Onboarding, Support) to build and deliver customer business reviews and strategic plans
- Represent the voice of the customer in product & business meetings by creating suitable business cases
- Represent LeafLink at key industry events and leverage deep customer relationships to promote the scope of what LeafLink can offer
*What You’ll Bring To The Team
- 10+ years of experience in consultative customer facing roles where you were directly responsible for executing and/or closing large scale deals or projects
- Direct experience working within the cannabis industry in a deal closing or research capacity (investment banking, equity research, consulting)
- Have existing relationships and contacts within the C-Suite of multi-state operators in the cannabis industry
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience managing client-facing teams either directly or indirectly to present cross-functional proposals or plans to customers
- Problem solver and builder mindset with a strong ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Experience growing customer knowledge and relationships in complex accounts
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Preferred experience with MixMax, Mixpanel, and/or other advanced analytics tools (Tableau, Periscope, etc)
*LeafLink Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO - you’re going to be working hard so enjoy time off with no cap!
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
- 5 Days of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - giving back is important to us and we want our employees to prioritize cultivating a better community
- WFH stipend - we’ve always been remote first
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through our Flexible Spending Account
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.