Director, Enterprise Applications - Toronto, ON
About Tilray Brands Inc.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people's lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
The Director of Enterprise Applications will provide vision and leadership for developing, implementing, and maintaining the global IT application strategy for Tilray Brands Inc. Reporting to the CIO, this role contributes to the development and execution of the enterprise-wide IT strategy and is responsible for ensuring the enterprise application strategy is fully aligned and positioned to deliver compelling business value. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Tilray’s information technology applications, and will collaborate directly with business stakeholders to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective application technology solutions. The incumbent will be someone who can see the “Big Picture” and who can identify and support projects and products that have a widespread, business-wide impact.
- Strategy & Planning:
- Defines the mission, vision, and strategy to maximize the success of IT enterprise application initiatives globally
- Actively participate in long-range strategy planning to identify and address complex business issues
- Ability to effectively articulate the right message to the right audience from the C-suite to individual team members
- Builds and maintains successful stakeholder relationships with other business leaders by developing a clear understanding of business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs
- Champion a vision and a stack strategy for our business systems that enables further scale and fosters agile innovation in a fast growth environment
- Build trusted relationships and work cross-functionally with executive stakeholders to determine solutions and maintain an application development roadmap that supports Tilray’s strategic and operational business goals
- Solution Delivery:
- Improve strategic and operational success for all IT services and Enterprise applications (Salesforce, Rootstock, Workday, etc)
- Bring a solid technical foundation; able to engage the team on architecture and design, and deep dive on complex solutions, platforms, and interface design
- Ensure solution releases meet the highest standard for end user experience and performance
- Partner with the security function to ensure the solutions are Secure-By-Design
- Act as a change agent, seeking opportunities to challenge the status quo to meet business objectives
- Talent Development:
- Demonstrate accountability, leading people with passion, enthusiasm, dedication, and integrity
- Attract top IT talent by building a high performing team with superior technical depth and outstanding customer relationship skills
- Build and mentor an outstanding team while fostering a culture of delivering high-value solutions and exceptional service
- Commits to growing and transforming the workforce culture, applies their experience in developing new capabilities while serving as an effective coach and developer of talent
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, project management, or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in information technology, with at least 5+ years of experience managing an IT organization or infrastructure group in a fast growth company
- Excellent change management and project management skills and strong experience with core business applications, preferably Salesforce, ServiceNow, O365, Active Directory
- Experience with post-merger/acquisition technology and application integration is an asset
- Experience with Cloud Computing, IaaS, SaaS and other forms of service-based computing models
- Understanding of relevant tools and platforms (e.g. cloud platforms, web technologies, API, client-server technologies, continuous integration and deployment) and strong business acumen and ability to understand and drive business objectives
- Proven excellent communication skills and ability to communicate and express complex ideas in terms others can understand and convey technology decisions in terms of business outcomes
- Demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex, dynamic environments where agile was applied at scale
- Proven success in leading and ideally, transforming, technology teams. Personal integrity, excellent judgment and the ability to make difficult decisions quickly
Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to \email@example.com