Company: Trulieve Cannabis Corp
Brand: Harvest Health & Recreation Inc.
Market: Arizona, California
Position Location: Remote (West Coast Preferred) in Arizona or California
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager, Southwest
Trulieve is an industry-leading, vertically integrated cannabis company and multi-state operator in the U.S. operating in 11 states, with leading market positions in Arizona, Florida, and Pennsylvania. Trulieve is poised for accelerated growth and expansion, building scale in retail and distribution in new and existing markets through its hub strategy. By providing innovative, high-quality products across its brand portfolio, Trulieve delivers optimal customer experiences and increases access to cannabis, helping patients and customers to live without limits. Trulieve is listed on the CSE under the symbol TRUL and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol TCNNF. For more information, please visit Trulieve.com.
- Competitive pay
- Attractive insurance benefits and options
- Paid time off
- Professional development and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Trulieve’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Subject to change as shifts to Digital team evolves
- Scheduling, managing copy approvals and execution for email marketing, text marketing, loyalty marketing, and website communications for the Southwest.
- Managing all platforms (vendors) digital communications deploy through including CDP & CRM.
- Manage email and text (SMS, MMS) workflows to build long term and continuous engagement and retention with consumers.
- Manage the SMART flows, automations, points, perks, tiers, and maintain customer satisfaction/retention within the Loyalty program.
- Provide weekly reporting and recommendations to increase and maximize open rates that drive traffic to stores
- Collaborate with DAT (data analytics team) to provide actionable insights for all digital marketing initiatives across the region.
- Assist in managing the ecommerce system, new store onboardings, and online product mix with website agencies to ensure a consistent and optimal customer journey (UX/UI) across the Southwest hub.
- Ensure all website(s) are using mobile-first strategies across the CMS, shops, and promotional campaigns.
- Providing oversight of digital management functions such as making updates to menus based on promotional calendar, feedback from internal teams on customer needs and factors that contribute to customer satisfaction and increased customer retention as needed
- May participate in outreach and other dispensary and community events to support patients and customers
- Participates in ongoing education and professional development opportunities
- support across various projects for Marketing team as needed
- Excellent customer and patient service skills. High empathy.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to navigate social media platforms.
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance
- Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they’re completed effectively the first time.
- Through extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the workday. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US; proper employment documentation; reliable transportation; valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field preferred (Not required)
- Required: 2-3 years in Marketing related roles (Digital Marketing roles preferred). NO required
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
- The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
- 40 hours weekly with flexible hours depending on business needs.
- Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays