Los Angeles Kush is one of the leading brands in the cannabis industry and is poised for continued growth. With over a decade in service to Los Angeles, we aim to serve all of Southern California with the cleanest, top-quality cannabis possible. We pride ourselves in providing our LA Kush family with a curated selection of premium products and an exceptional customer experience with every visit to our store!
Los Angeles Kush is looking for customer service-oriented and driven candidates to join its flagship retail store as Delivery Drivers/Sales Associates. This team-member is a motivated, friendly, and passionate individual who assists in every day-to-day responsibility throughout the retail space. The is a person who strives to provide a genuine experience for customers with professionalism, poise, and patience. A passion for cannabis coupled with a strong adherence to protocol and compliance are a must for this role. The Sales Associate will support the retail operations by keeping working areas clean and orderly to maintain an inviting environment for all store patrons.
- Correctly describe and suggest cannabis strains and products that meet customer needs.
- Accurately and proficiently collect and scan cannabis products into the point of sale system utilizing scanning equipment.
- Accurately and proficiently handle cash and digital sales transactions utilizing the point of sale system.
- Accurately explain Specials and Discounts offered by Los Angeles Kush.
- Compliantly package and seal cannabis products in their exit packaging after payment has been completed.
- Deliver cannabis goods to customers as required.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills at all times while on the sales floor and while communicating on behalf of Los Angeles Kush.
- Support and contribute to the overall sales goals of the facility as set forth by the Store Manager.
- Arrange and maintains bins and products in a neat and orderly manner.
- Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company regulations.
- Take on additional responsibilities outside primary job description as assigned by Store Management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Preferred: One (1) years of experience working in a regulated industry, preferably the medical or recreational cannabis industry (or similar).
- Minimum of (1) year of cash handling experience
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the regulated cannabis industry.
- High level of communication skills.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Detail oriented, and meticulous.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work with auto insurance.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and moderate computer skills with ability to adapt to new software. Photoshop a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Full Time, At-Will
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Los Angeles Kush is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Los Angeles Kush is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Los Angeles Kush are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Los Angeles Kush will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.04 /hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90032: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location