Quick Apply Full-time2 hours ago
Full Job Description
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS!
- Competitive pay, starting at $20 per hour, paid weekly.
- You'll work at the fastest-growing cannabis startup in California!
- Medical/Dental/Vision is offered to all full-time employees.
- $10 per pay period towards phone allowance.
- Well-rounded co-workers and teammates that are all striving towards the same goal. Nabis maintains a fun and energetic culture!
- Competitive compensation.
- On-site snacks and beverages.
Our Delivery Drivers at Nabis are tasked with completing local product deliveries, as well as long-haul warehouse transfers within California. As a Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining a positive relationship with vendors & customers, and being a knowledgeable steward of policies & regulations, while efficiently transporting and delivering products and providing top-notch customer service. In this job, everyone should be happy to see you!
We are seeking employees that are professional, cheerful, and proactive. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service, be punctual, trustworthy, and comfortable with the responsibility of delivering valuable products. This person must be experienced with operating large vehicles and have a clean record.
- Securely deliver time-sensitive packages to local retailers and facilities
- Load and unload product into vehicles upon start and end of each shift
- Conduct pre-trip vehicle inspections at the start of every shift
- Inspect and care for packages while in transit, and carefully handle company vehicles
- Ensure all required paperwork is correctly signed off on by the customer
- Apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues that arise upon delivery
- Communicate effectively with order support teams to ensure successful completion of scheduled deliveries and payment pickups
- Relate all relevant feedback from customers to management for improvements to efficiencies and customer experience
- Act as a brand ambassador and answer questions from customers
- Always provide the highest level of service and be knowledgeable about Nabis
- Comply with company security protocols, DOT regulations, CA Department of Cannabis Control regulations, and all company policies/procedures
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must currently own a smartphone and be able to learn new technologies quickly and effectively
- Exceptional communication and customer relation skills
- Outstanding problem-solving and time management skills
- Must be an adept driver and always abide by all traffic rules
- Professional appearance, punctuality, and a positive attitude
- Professionalism, patience, and a process-driven approach
- Ability to work occasional evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, and twist
Education and Experience:
- 1+ year of cannabis industry experience is a plus but not required
- 1+ year of customer service, sales, or account management experience is strongly preferred
- 2+ years of occupational driving experience
- Valid CA driver's license which will be required to be with you at all times during shifts
- A clean driving record (no DUIs and no more than 1 point on driving record)
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Nabis is the #1 Licensed Cannabis B2B Platform in the world with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California’s dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation. Our team, backed by Y-Combinator and from a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash co-founder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit, and Twitch co-founder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $20.00 per hour