**The Delivery Driver delivers our product and is the face of the Sweet Flower for those guests that may not ever set foot into our stores. It is crucial that this Team Member is professional, presentable and customer-focused just as any store based associate would be.
Delivery Drivers must love all things Cannabis and be eager to impart this knowledge to our customers. Delivery Drivers also help customers in store and complete general retail duties when they are not completing deliveries. The Delivery Driver also helps maintain visual integrity and store cleanliness (including upholding COVID-19 prevention procedures) in addition to any other tasks assigned by management.
- Complete delivery transactions courteously, on time and as assigned.
- Properly handling, processing and balancing cash and debit card transactions
- Ensure excellent customer service through product knowledge to drive sales, KPI's and customer retention.
- Abide by OnFleet software delivery and routing and satisfactory adherence to safety guidelines as monitored by driver tracking software while on the clock.
- Promptly report any delivery issues to store management.
- Uphold inventory control to minimize loss by complying with all BCC and company inventory control procedures, product waste procedures and vendor delivery procedures.
- When not completing deliveries - assisting in store customers, aiding visual presentation and upholding safety standards at all times as well as any other tasks or duties assigned by management.
- Promote current sales promotions, marketing initiatives and new product launches to customers.
- Promote and abide by all company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices.
- Handle customer issues and complaints in a proactive and professional manner with customer retention aways in mind, escalating to the appropriate parties when necessary.
- Actively pursue brand and product knowledge through company and vendor provided tools and resources.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Complete orders as directed by management
- Deliver orders within established time frame(s)
- Proper Cash handling and debit reconciliation
- Ensure company SOPs and all legal requirements are followed per the BCC
- Use and follow assigned routes through delivery software (OnFleet)
- Agreement to use driver tracking software while on the clock.
- Keep an organized and clean work area in vehicle
- Maintain accurate records and receipts of deliveries
- Obey all traffic laws and operate vehicle in a safe manner
- Clean and tidy appearance in alignment with Sweet Flower Dress and Appearance policy
- Other Duties and Responsibilities as assigned including general retail duties including in store customer service, cleaning and any other duties assigned by management
- Compliance with all Sweet Flower inventory control procedures
- Compliance with all BCC regulations