Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside\*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Safely transport medication to dispensaries
- Must have a thorough understanding of all state regulations related to delivery/distribution of medical cannabis and ensure full compliance by all department staff
- Execute all deliveries on time and communicating any delays to the Logistics Manager and dispensary
- Follow all rules of the road
- Proper cash handling and acceptance of cash from dispensaries
- Ensure all vehicles are clean and properly maintained
- Keep detailed records on all vehicle maintenance and issues
- Complete all necessary paperwork (checklist, rejection sheet)
- Communicate with packaging and sales department to resolve product issues
- Communicate with dispensaries as needed about schedule
- Work in the packaging department as needed
- Develop positive relationships with dispensaries
- Maintain driver logs
- Excellent customer service, time management and organization skills
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Must have flexible schedule in order to accommodate delivery routes
- Ability to read maps and use GPS
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening, MVR (Motor Vehicle Record) Report, and DOT required physical exam with satisfactory results
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.