Customer Experience is at the forefront of everything we do here at Weedmaps. We strive to understand and proactively anticipate the needs of our clients while building loyalty to our platform and community. As a Customer Service Specialist II, B2B & B2C at Weedmaps, you have a passion for delivering high quality customer service, going above and beyond to build trust, support and loyalty to our platform. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our B2B clients (Dispensaries and Delivery Clients) are able to successfully utilize all aspects of our platform to maximize their customer service and sales initiatives. You will surprise and delight our clients by taking ownership of any reported issues and ensure they are resolved to the clients satisfaction. You will field and efficiently diagnose reported technical, pre- and post-sales issues. In addition to supporting B2B clients, you will also provide support to our end users ensuring they are able to successfully utilize all aspects of our platform; supporting our online ordering platform and moderating user reviews.
Your passion for the cannabis industry and delivering world class customer service, coupled with your technical mastery of our products will allow you to provide exceptional service through email, phone, and chat to guarantee that experience for each end-user is positive, helpful, and secure.
Our team provides 24/7 support, so you must be willing to work a rotating shift and flexible schedule including nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
The impact you'll make:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, bilingual a plus
- Provide clear, professional, & friendly communications to both end-users and internal Weedmaps contacts throughout the troubleshooting process until resolution
- Field and efficiently diagnose customer reported technical, pre- and post-sales issues via phone, email, and chat
- Efficiently escalate issues internally in the event the issue cannot be resolved via normal troubleshooting steps
- Assess content against Weedmaps policies
- Identify and take action against all reviews/forum posts that require moderation
- Provide detailed notes on each customer interaction
- Adhere to your schedule. Assigned shifts may include evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing, reporting defects
- Identify and share enhancement requests from clients
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
What you've accomplished:
- 3+ years of experience in customer service supporting B2B clients
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical aptitude with respect to SaaS products a plus
- Efficient organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Capable of quickly adapting to new responsibilities and meeting new expectations in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Ability to work independently with systematic troubleshooting techniques, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- A passion for the cannabis industry and the desire to develop the culture
- Account Management Experience
- Bilingual written and verbal (French, Spanish)
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, or other ticketing systems
- Experience with Gmail & Google Suite
- 100% paid employee monthly Medical, Dental and Vision premiums AND 80% paid dependent monthly premiums
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- Company-paid $50,000 in Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pet Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- During current work-from-home:
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- 11 company-paid holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided when working in the office
- Snack boxes sent straight to your door when you work-from-home
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- Quarterly all-hands meetings
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Founded in 2008, Weedmaps is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry. Our suite of cloud-based software and data solutions includes point of sale, logistics and ordering solutions that enable customers to scale their businesses while complying with the complex and disparate regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. In addition, our platform provides consumers with information regarding cannabis products across web and mobile platforms, including listing local retailers and brands, facilitating product discovery and allowing consumers to educate themselves on cannabis and its history, uses and legal status. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Weedmaps employs more than 400 professionals around the world, with offices including Barcelona, Denver, and Toronto.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps family!