The Customer Service Representative is an important first point of contact for many of our current and potential customers and patients. This role is responsible for providing excellent customer service through resolution of questions, complaints, and inquiries. Keeping customer and patient satisfaction at the core of every decision is critical for success in this role.
- Be the first point of contact in our social media management: Responding to all customer inquiries in a timely manner and monitoring social listening on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide excellent customer support through inbound phone calls and email communication.
- Follow call center conversation guides when handling different topics; exhibit a blend of critical thinking and problem-solving skills to establish solutions for the customer.
- Properly document and verify all patient information.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage patients by going above and beyond in interactions.
- Adapt to changes in regulation, policy, and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with all team members across all platforms written and spoken.
- Meet and/or exceed individual and team goals.
- Stay up to date on general product category knowledge to effectively share with customers and patients, as needed.
- Assist customers and patients with order placement when appropriate.
- Navigate multiple platforms and systems while ensuring a seamless experience for customers and patients.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Perform other job duties as needed.
- 1-3 years of customer service or call center experience required
- Excellent customer service skills; Showcase a professional and friendly manner when interacting with customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate with diverse groups of customers.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication to engage the customer and personalize the experience to the situation.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Experience providing phone, email, and online support.
- Requires prolonged period of sitting and constant communication with customers
- Requires working with multiple computer platforms and programs simultaneously for extended periods of time
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry