Personal Skills & Experience
- Dependable, ontime and able to perform work tasks in a professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills and effective communication
- Able to work within groups and independently
- Attention to detail, cleanliness and time management.
- Ability to plan ahead, troubleshoot workflows and problem solve.
- Passion to learn and improve existing skill sets within the Cannabis Industry.
- Previous experience in Cannabis cultivation, highly preferred.
- Previous experience in Cannabis extraction and processing is a plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transplanting, moving dirt, cleaning pots, defoliating and hand watering plants.
- Moving plants between rooms, set up and breakdown of fertigation systems.
- Cultivation room turnovers and sanitation throughout the facility.
- Perform preventive maintenance, Foliar applications.
- Perform interior custodial duties as needed. Mopping, empty trash daily, etc
- Multi task between cultivation and processing timelines .
- Trimming and manicuring plant material into the final product.
- Accurately tracking product and plants in accordance to standard operating procedures
Physical / Work Requirements:
- Must have own or reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform repetitive motions.
- Must be able to stand, kneel, crouch or extended periods of throughout the day.
- Must be able to convert standardized U.S measurements to metric and vice versa.
- Must be available to work some weekends if needed.
- High School diploma or GRE
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Shawnee, OK 74804: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location