At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
Assist SVP of Corporate Development with wide variety of tasks, including tracking on-going projects such as active and prospective M&A transactions, new business ventures, and partnerships like brand license partners and distribution partnerships, managing active calendars, monitoring emails and other inbound inquiries, completing expense reports, and organizing travel and agendas. This position will assist the Corporate Development Analyst with conducting research on growth markets, creating memorandum and presentations summarizing findings. This role will have a dotted line to the CFO and Finance department to assist with similar tasks as those outlined above. The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational and analytical skills along with a high degree of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and display professionalism in all interactions.
- Track action items that result from meetings and discussions and communicating them to team members as needed.
- Assist SVP, Corporate Development with tracking of on-going projects including, but not exclusively, active and prospective M&A transactions, new business ventures and partnerships, e.g. brand license partners, distribution partnerships, etc.
- Work with Corporate Development Analyst to conduct research on growth markets, both organic and inorganic; create memorandum and presentations with findings.
- Assist Business Development and Finance Department Analysts with ad-hoc projects.
- Schedule meetings, manage call schedules, make travel arrangements, and complete expense reports.
- Proactively prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously to successful task/project completion.
- Manage a variety of confidential and sensitive special projects which may have a broad organizational impact.
- Collaborate and partner effectively with all executive stakeholders.
- Physical Requirements of the Job: Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones. May include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
Regulations require that incumbent be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain state marijuana work credentials.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2+ Years of executive-level administrative experience
- 1+ Years of project management or project coordination experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of and desire to work in the cannabis industry
Experience in Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional organizational and decision-making skills
- Strong sense of discretion to maintain confidentiality of materials and information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and comprehension abilities