Quick Apply Full-time1 hour ago
Full Job Description
Chronic Guru is a retailer of premium cannabis products. Our purpose is to provide clients access to the highest level of cannabis in an unrivaled, professional and one-of-a-kind environment with outstanding service. Client care always comes first at Chronic Guru and our standards, practices, and performance will be unmatched.
Our leaders and team members will work alongside one another to create a positive work experience for the team and an exceptional client experience. We are focused on continuous improvements, which will create development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the cannabis industry.
So, if you’re ready to join the $52.5 billion dollar cannabis industry, earn real income and actually make a difference in your community - then it’s time to take action and apply to the Chronic Guru Team.
We're currently building out a world class writing team. You will work with a highly energetic, passionate and positive minded group of writers and designers in order to create content that helps educate and shape an entire industry.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Editing and fine tuning pre-written articles
- Writing articles from scratch
- Carrying out research on assigned topics
- Creating content in form of articles, blogs, or papers based on data collected from research
- Fact checking and providing sources
- Converting researched information into easy-to-understand content tailored to our audience
- Uploading articles to multiple websites
- Sending articles to our 250,000+ following via email and social media
- Associates Degree
- SEO experience
- Email Marketing
- WordPress experience
Performance based incentive programs available.
Apply here or at www.chronicguru.com/now-hiring for same day interview!
This is genuinely a great place to grow overall and make a real difference in the lives we serve daily.
Warning: We only hire AWESOME people.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Writing skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location