What You'll Do:
As the new Communications Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of Far & Dotter's internal and external communication strategies. Duties include managing external communication channels including company website and other oral or print communication in accordance with the Far & Dotter brand strategy. This role will also oversee the Yoobic communications platform and the distribution of communications to franchisees and Far & Dotter employees.
- Creates Far & Dotter’s Internal and External Communications strategy in partnership with the brand’s President, Marketing and People and Culture teams where necessary and monitor its success.
- Upholds and champions Far & Dotter’s vision, mission, and core values through communication and behaviors both with corporate team, as well as external partners.
- Positively and proactively communicates with all team members in a manner that shows teamwork, collaboration, urgency, and a passion for the Far & Dotter brand.
Develop and own the communications budget in partnership with the President
Oversee all internal and external communications for Far & Dotter to ensure messaging is clear, engaging, and consistent.
Create style guides and brand voice outlines for all public relations, as well as internal and external communication.
Partner with leadership to determine effective communication procedures for varied issues.
Draft and edit press releases, speeches and general communications internally and externally following organizational news.
Support and help to coordinate Far & Dotter events.
Run corporate meetings for Far & Dotter.
Provide department leaders with consultation and recommendations to improve teamwork across the brand.
Must be an effective substitute for communication when the Brand President is unavailable
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BS) or four (4) years of equivalent job-related experience.
- Ability to convey the brand story in a manner that is widely received by varied audiences
- Very strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn various platforms to create digital content
- Proven ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and pivot when necessary
- Ability to be resilient through stress
- Must be organized and strategic
- Good researching skills
- Ability to work well as apart of a team and independently
- Ability to travel up to 20%
What We Do:
Far & Dotter, a division of Curio Wellness, is cultivating a better way of life. As a trusted healthcare partner providing safe, reliable and effective products, we seek to continually elevate the healthcare conversation through education and patient experiences that are truly transformative. Whether for our patients, partners or employees, we seek to inspire and affect innovative healthcare solutions.
As a premium medicinal cannabis brand, we're devoted to the highest safety and hygienic standards through every step of the process. Our best-in-class facility employs the best practices of highly experienced agronomy and pharmacology professionals.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision plans, life and AD&D insurance, 401K, Short Term Disability, Dependent Care FSA, HSA, Tuition Reimbursement and PTO
- Employee discount on all of our Wellness Center products.
- An exciting opportunity to have a huge impact within a rapidly growing industry!
Far & Dotter and Curio Wellness are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be 21 years old.
Far & Dotter requires COVID vaccination for all employees. Individuals may claim exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons. All candidates must have received at least the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine within a week of the offer date.
As a condition of employment, all Far & Dotter employees must comply with the State of Maryland requirements which include providing a copy of your fingerprints in the required format and consenting to an FBI Background Check and Drug Screen.