Customer Experience is at the forefront of everything we do here at Weedmaps. We strive to understand and proactively anticipate the needs of our clients while building loyalty to our platform and community.
As a Client Support Associate at Weedmaps, you will have a passion for delivering high quality customer service and have a strong technical aptitude. With a customer centric mindset, you will go above and beyond to build trust, provide support and drive loyalty to our platform. In this role, you will be responsible for proactively onboarding, training and updating our B2B clients ensuring they are maximizing the potential of our platform. You will surprise and delight our clients by taking ownership of any reported issues and ensuring they are resolved to the clients satisfaction in a timely manner; reporting and sharing trends so that we can proactively resolve and communicate issues with appropriate departments. You will field and efficiently diagnose reported technical issues resolving where possible. You will report defects in an efficient manner and work with IT to test bug fixes and/or enhancements to proactively get ahead of potential issues. You will also partner with our Content team to ensure the communication on releases are comprehensive and effective.
Your passion for the world class customer and the cannabis industry, coupled with your technical mastery of our products will allow you to provide exceptional service through email, phone, and chat to guarantee that experience for each end-user is positive, helpful, and secure.
Our team provides 24/7 support, so you must be willing to work a rotating shift and flexible schedule including nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
The impact you'll make:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, bilingual a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot, think outside of the box and identify root causes
- Resolve integration issues, identify and present workarounds, and communicate application enhancements
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Take ownership of clients inquiries/defects, end to end
- Define test cases and execute UAT (User Acceptance Testing), provide detailed results
- Provide clear, professional, & friendly communications to both end-users and internal Weedmaps contacts throughout the troubleshooting process until resolution
- Efficiently escalate issues internally in the event the issue cannot be resolved via normal troubleshooting steps
- Conduct product / new feature demos, walkthroughs, onboarding sessions and training
- Assist with developing and refining client-facing support and training documentation
- Build out and / or refine operational workflows as opportunities are identified (or assigned by the General Manager of WM Retail) to help improve productivity and efficiency while also minimizing client churn
- Provide detailed notes on each customer interaction
What you've accomplished:
- 4+ years of experience in a technical support customer service role supporting B2B clients; SaaS applications
- Experience supporting with API Integrations for business critical, SaaS products
- Experience troubleshooting APIs with developer documentation
- Ability to work independently with systematic troubleshooting techniques, judgment and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong technical aptitude with SaaS products
- Experience troubleshooting and/or executing User Acceptance Testing
- Efficient organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Capable of quickly adapting to new responsibilities and meeting new expectations in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Ability to work independently with systematic troubleshooting techniques, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with JIRA
- A passion for the cannabis industry and the desire to develop the culture
- Account Management Experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- Bilingual written and verbal (French, Spanish)
- Experience with Gmail & Google Suite
- 100% paid employee monthly Medical, Dental and Vision premiums AND 80% paid dependent monthly premiums
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- Company-paid $50,000 in Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pet Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- During current work-from-home:
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- 11 company-paid holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided when working in the office
- Snack boxes sent straight to your door when you work-from-home
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- Quarterly all-hands meetings
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Founded in 2008, Weedmaps is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry. Our suite of cloud-based software and data solutions includes point of sale, logistics and ordering solutions that enable customers to scale their businesses while complying with the complex and disparate regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. In addition, our platform provides consumers with information regarding cannabis products across web and mobile platforms, including listing local retailers and brands, facilitating product discovery and allowing consumers to educate themselves on cannabis and its history, uses and legal status. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Weedmaps employs more than 400 professionals around the world, with offices including Barcelona, Denver, and Toronto.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps family!