In this role you will leverage all your skills and afford you the opportunity to learn new ones. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you.
- Assisting clients with any question/concern/update needs via phone, email, and in person.
- Providing pricing, services lists, or any other requested documents to clients.
- Keep up to date with cannabis analytical testing industry trends and building relationships with License Holders, consultants, and 3rd party analytical laboratories.
- Continuing the process of self-development through industry training and other courses.
- Helping onboard potential clients through filling out vendor questionnaire forms in a timely manner.
- Overseeing the needs of the client in close liaison with the many subject matter experts at the laboratory.
- Recording and modifying customer information within our database.
- Offering solutions and support to clients in accordance with the company’s client care procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in science related field, or equivalent work experience
- Bilingual-Must be a Professionally Fluent French-English Speaker and written communicator.
- Experience in the cannabis industry in Quality Assurance, Laboratory, or Client Care.
- Extensive understanding of cannabis regulation
- Strong sales or customer services skills an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to adapt to the evolving changes that affect the department such as regulations and legislation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing various client types and demonstrate empathy.
- Exemplary time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Bilingual French-English Speaker a great asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- cannabis regulation: 1 year (preferred)
- Fluent French-English (required)