Amuse is the San Francisco Bay Area's fastest growing Cannabis delivery service, on a mission to provide the most convenient cannabis buying and delivery experience. We are a hard working, passionate group of professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds aiming to change the perception of cannabis through education and access.
Amuse is California's fastest-growing Cannabis delivery service, on a mission to provide the most convenient cannabis buying and delivery experience. We are a hard-working, passionate group of professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds aiming to change the perception of cannabis through education and access.
Amuse is a delivery service with multiple distribution centers (depots). The Cash Counter will be responsible for keeping accurate books and records, general office administrative duties at the company's San Diego location. Must be comfortable with Cash counting.
We offer our team members:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with match up to 4%
- Employee discount on products
- Awesome Team Atmosphere!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconcile customer level sales receipts, close out daily transactions, and daily cash counts
- Cash reconciliation
- Reconcile merchant processing statements to customer level sales orders
- Participating in activities needed to support the management functions of the team
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- 1-2 years of bookkeeping experience
- Must be comfortable learning new software. Amuse uses several industry specific software programs for inventory and cash reconciliations.
- Must be an excellent communicator and comfortable collaborating with a remote finance team and communicating via email, Slack, Google Sheets & Documents,
- Accuracy and attention to detail is absolutely required, as well as a track record of reliability, confidentiality, and conscientious work habits
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, as well as Google Docs, Google Sheets. Quick Books is a plus!
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Attention to detail with an exceptional level of detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
Work Location: On Site in Culver City