Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann Inc. operates across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Cannabis Sales Consultant (CSC) is responsible for creating a world-class customer experience for all customers. The CSC will promote a positive, customer service-oriented, and compliant work environment This position is accountable for executing initiatives that achieve all hospitality goals at the retail PharmaCann location.
The CSC is responsible for compliance with all policy and procedures and all other operational objectives of the business., as well as executing visual standards and presentation needs to customer requirements, product performance, along with sales and marketing objectives. The CSC must be passionate about their role and have a strong willingness to help people become educated about cannabis.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Meet & exceed personal sales volume and KPI goals.
- Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional retail model and embrace change.
- Add value to the team by being an authentic and confident self-leader who strives to execute our world-class hospitality program.
- Drive repeat business through strong local networking and customer data capture, patient confidence inspiration, and building of patient loyalty.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on products and industry knowledge, including cannabis laws and regulation.
- Proactively answer customer questions and ensure knowledge of products and usage.
- Execute high customer experience standards, to include a world-class culture and industry-leading customer engagement through strong sales techniques and product knowledge.
- Accountable for accurately utilizing PharmaCann’s Point of Sale system.
- Execute customer transactions with high attention to detail and ensure accuracy in register transactions.
- Execute PharmaCann’s dispensary protocols including safety protocols.
- Complies with all security, safety, and legal requirements.
- Must be able to accommodate flexible scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday schedules.
- Maintain a clean and organized point of sale area.
- This role is required to assist and/or perform other duties as assigned, as well as in other functions of the operation, including but not limited to: call center, inventory, outreach, security, delivery acceptance, delivery, and visual merchandising.
- Dependent upon the state and/or location, this position may be required to hold a current driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of PharmaCann and full support of our purpose, goal, and key objectives.
- Minimum 21 years of age (or as required by state regulations)
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer service in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures
- Intermediate-level math skills
- Proven expertise and experience to accurately manage a register
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve and resolve problems in a calm, professional, and courteous manner.
- Strong computer-based skills
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- Business-minded personality
- A highly self-motivated and ethical individual
- Valid driver’s license and ability to successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Record background check (state specific)
- Requires weekend/holidays altering rotation
- Requires overtime according to business needs
- Must remove all jewelry, including rings, brooches, watches, pins, earrings, necklaces and visible piercings. In addition, false nails, nail polish, false eyelashes and any other object that may possibly contaminate food is not allowed in the processing/production areas
- Requires work in varying temperature-controlled environments
Standing, walking, bending, working with hands/arms at an extended horizontally or above head position for long periods and lifting up to 50 pounds, lifting/carrying product totes, pushing carts, moving and making adjustments to process equipment.