Headquartered in the Pacific Northwest, Wyld produces the best Cannabis tasting edibles and beverages on the market using real fruit and natural flavors. When adventure calls, we answer - always ready to embrace challenges, test boundaries, and push limits. Our company ethos is founded in strong values and our Pillars of Commitment to our communities and the Earth itself. Our ambitious team embraces challenges, tests boundaries, and is always ready for adventure. Wyld operates in AZ, CA, CO, IL, MI, NM, NV, OR, OK, WA, and across all of Canada with more launches on the horizon.
Ability to excel in a fast-growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative.
Embody Wyld Core Values, The Wyld Way
Wyld’s core values are the driving force and energy behind everything we do. These values drive our culture, our business philosophy and our philanthropic efforts. It is the cornerstone for all that we do here at Wyld.
- Make a Mark
- We Blaze Our Own Trail
- Brand First
- We Mean Business
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
As Production Support , you'll help produce the most consistent and highest quality products in the industry by performing all job duties efficiently and effectively. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include The Following
- Quickly prepare and accurately log ingredients, rotate stations on the fly and properly operate all equipment for production
- Ability to operate under current state guidelines including compliant storage and handling of all products
- Maintain high-quality standards during shifts including constant QA/QC of all products being prepped and produced
- Ability to work well with others in high-pressure situations with a sense of urgency
- Effectively communicate and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Maintain and comply with sanitation and safety standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen and work environment
- Perform visual quality inspections on products, minimize waste where possible
- Assist with Packaging responsibilities as required
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience: At least 6 months of directly related experience and/or training in a food production or kitchen environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to understand and comply with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations. Must have experience working with a high sense of urgency in a team environment or independently
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must obtain all state required: permits, licenses, certifications
- ServSafe Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
As a non-exempt employee*, you'll receive a hourly rate of $19.50/hr, overtime, paid holidays, PTO and* fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.