Headquartered in the Pacific Northwest, Wyld produces the best Cannabis tasting edibles and beverages on the market using real fruit and natural flavors. When adventure calls, we answer - always ready to embrace challenges, test boundaries, and push limits. Our company ethos is founded in strong values and our Pillars of Commitment to our communities and the Earth itself. Our ambitious team embraces challenges, tests boundaries, and is always ready for adventure. Wyld operates in AZ, CA, CO, IL, MI, NM, NV, OR, OK, WA, and across all of Canada with more launches on the horizon.
Ability to excel in a fast-growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative.
Embody Wyld Core Values, The Wyld Way
Wyld’s core values are the driving force and energy behind everything we do. These values drive our culture, our business philosophy and our philanthropic efforts. It is the cornerstone for all that we do here at Wyld.
- Make a Mark
- We Blaze Our Own Trail
- Brand First
- We Mean Business
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
As Packaging Support , you will count, label, assemble, bag and box a variety of items into the final product container or packaging, while also ensuring the highest quality by performing constant quality checks throughout the day. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- This is for the 3pm-12am Shift
- Packaging product inventory in an efficient and effective manner
- Maintain a clean, organized, safe work area for yourself and other employees
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products
- Maintain high-quality standards during shifts including constant QA/QC of all products being prepped and produced
- Ability to work well with others in high-pressure situations with a sense of urgency
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Report any product or production equipment that appears damaged, spoiled, broken, unusable, or unsatisfactory in any way to supervisors
- Communicate discrepancies in quantities or quality of product
- Perform other related duties and tasks when requested by supervisors
- **Wyld requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 6 months of related experience and/or training in a production or packaging environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have experience working with a high sense of urgency, preferably in a fast-paced work environment. Must have strong attention to detail. Must understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions.
- Must obtain all state required: permits, licenses, certifications
- Colorado: Active Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) Marijuana Worker’s Permit required.
- ServSafe Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive hourly wage of $18.00/hr, overtime, paid holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an Equal Opportunity Employer.