The United Green is America’s Premier Cannabis Staffing Provider. We connect the Industry’s Top Talent with Cannabis Companies throughout the United States. Our experienced team has a passion for networking and placing job seekers into the career of their dreams. No matter your background or experience, we’re here to help you Grow! Elevate your Career in Cannabis with The United Green.
Our client is located in Lee, Massachusetts and they are looking for a Field Marking Specialist to proactively plan and execute retail marketing opportunities that align with marketing strategy and support sales objectives.
- Source and evaluate local marketing opportunities for brand fit that support the marketing strategy and sales objectives; this could include, but is not limited to local execution of sponsorships, retail extensions, experiential marketing programs, etc.
- Ensure all programming is vetted, legal approval obtained and compliance is maintained for all local marketing programs activated in assigned territory
- Coordinate with sales to manage all in-market needs supporting programming, events and sponsorships which includes management of the allocation and delivery of local retail promotion overlays and POS needs and to maximize brand exposure and consumer engagement
- Submit regular programming execution evaluations and updates (such as retail activation summaries, competitive activity summaries, and more) as requested by Marketing Manager
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as determined by management
- Ability to understand and translate brand strategy, targeting and positioning for development of actionable retail initiatives that deliver on marketing and sales objectives
- Understand and leverage consumer insights and segmentation research to direct and influence regional programming
- Manage the Local Marketing Budget for assigned territory; responsibilities include the allocation of resources, budget review and reconciliation, approval and submission of all expenses, and adherence to all company and governmental regulatory policies
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably with a concentration in marketing
- Fundamental knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools; ability to synchronize consumer insights, sales and volume data to identify market opportunities and issues to drive both brand development and volume performance
- Creativity and the ability to follow through on marketing projects from inception to completion; previous experience with marketing program design and implementation; ability to execute marketing strategy at the local level
- Highly developed interpersonal skills are necessary; requires excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate well across all levels of the organization; must be comfortable with public speaking and presenting marketing content in front of large and small audiences; must have excellent customer service skills with the ability to work with both internal and external customers
- Must be able to make decisions independently and recommend viable solutions to problems and issues
- Must have a high degree of proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; must be comfortable working with personal computers and be able to adapt to additional software programs for marketing/creative design
- Must possess a confident, pro-active, creative, and collaborative style that assimilates well within a team environment
- Works well in a fast-paced, action-oriented team where priorities change and time frames are critical
- Must have strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload; must be detail and results orientated
- Highest degree of ethics and professional conduct
** Must be able to sit/ stand for extended periods of time and work on a compute. Some lifting may be requires.
** Must be willing and able to travel as needed up to 40%
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Customer Insight
- Customer Service