The Call Center Representative is the liaison between our company and its current and potential patients. This role effectively solves and answers patients' questions, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Managing high volumes of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Checking voicemail and returning calls in a timely manner
- Following call center "scripts" when handling different topics
- Identifying patients' needs, clarify information, schedule appointments
- Escalate customer service concerns appropriately and efficiently
- Build sustainable relationships and engage patients by going above and beyond in interactions
- Escalate patient concerns appropriately and effectively
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to move through a call efficiently and effectively
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to follow SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Ability to work towards meeting department goals around efficiencies, yields, and cost
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Team player mentality
- Ability to follow direction
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must pass all required background checks including state specific cannabis employment requirements
- Possess valid driver's license or state ID.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Requires open availability and ability to work full-time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions
- Ability to work in varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when the business requires such as performing retail operations outside via curbside service, removing trash or other outdoor tasks.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance)
- Role includes standing or walking for prolonged periods of time, as well as stooping, sitting, bending over and/or crouching