Nabis is seeking a full-time MBA student for a paid internship during Summer 2022. We are looking for a team member with a leadership mindset to ideate and implement solutions for complex cross-departmental processes across our business. If you thrive in bringing order and structure to complex and rapidly changing environments and are interested in cannabis, marketplaces, logistics, and/or fintech, come work with us!
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and development – own strategic projects and initiatives that do not fit directly within the scope of existing teams (ex. scope alternative ERP solutions and assist in implementing processes ahead of eventual ERP transition)
- Develop a SMART project plan to address process improvement areas and execute on process development, creation, and implementation
- Manage projects effectively, delivering on time and within budget, utilizing appropriate resources, anticipating risks, and developing mitigation strategies
- Identify opportunities to apply technology and workflow automation to operational tasks – ensuring agility and lean human resource allocation to innovation projects
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-4+ years of experience in bizops, consulting, finance, or a comparable role in a startup environment
- Enrolled in a Masters of Business Administration program
- Proven track record for working well with internal stakeholders
- Process-oriented mindset
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS!
- Gain experience working at the fastest growing cannabis startup in the U.S.
- Cannabis industry discounts at retail shops across California
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Nabis is the #1 Licensed Cannabis B2B Platform in the world with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California’s dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation. Our team, backed by Y-Combinator and from a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash co-founder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit, and Twitch co-founder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship