LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we're defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000's 'Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies', one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking a Business Analyst to join the Logistics team, one of the newest departments within the company. As a Business Analyst on the Logistics team, your key focus will be to enable data-driven decision making. You are capable of diving into complex business operations and identifying, exposing, and communicating the key metrics as well as making recommendations for continuous improvement. You have a deep working knowledge of writing and reading SQL as well as leveraging Tableau, and you do not hesitate to roll up your sleeves to investigate and clean data as needed. You can successfully interpret incoming requests from business partners to determine feasibility, develop plans for solutioning, identify which are most critical to the goals of the team, and effectively communicate recommended paths to stakeholders. Interest in supply chain operations is a plus.
- Partner with stakeholders and team leads to develop a deep understanding of the business and underlying data structures.
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze operating results, analyze performance trends and drivers, and speak to forecast vs. actual variances. Prepare internal reporting deliverables as needed.
- Convert raw data into consumable, actionable insights applying appropriate business logic.
- Be able to understand and clearly communicate data to all levels of the organization.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis, ranging from the development of new metrics to identifying root causes.
- Perform deep dives to analyze problems, identify opportunities, and suggest solutions based on findings.
- Identify gaps in current data structure, and develop roadmap to source additional 3rd party data when required
- 4-6 years experience working with large data sets to extract and surface actionable findings.
- An analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using data.
- Degree in engineering, science, statistics, economics, finance, or related technical field.
- High level of proficiency with SQL, Tableau, Excel/Google Sheets, & Excel macros.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced growth business with many collaborators.
- Experience working in supply chain or logistics operations is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of regression modeling is a strong plus.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink's success
LeafLink's employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC's Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink's history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.