About the company:
We are a husband-and-wife team running our own independent cannabis retail chain – dreams really do manifest into reality if you work hard enough at it!
Anthony grew up in Mississauga and Terra grew up in Belleville, and then we met somewhere in the middle in Brampton, ON!
So, of course our first store was in our favorite Brampton Plaza in our old neighbourhood! Location number two is in Shelburne which is our current “hood,” and then location number three is in Terra’s old neighbourhood in Stirling ON. We value our roots and are doing everything we can to stay connected to them by supporting the local economies in locations that are near and dear to our hearts!
At GoldenTree, we pride ourselves on giving exceptional customer service and providing in-depth knowledge of our products. Week after week we conduct market research and keep up to date on what is new and trending, so we can bring in the best products for our customers. Furthermore, if our customers have product requests or suggestions then we will do our best to bring in those items to our stores; this is a vital step to ensuring we give the experience our customers deserve at GoldenTree.
- Greeting and welcoming guests
- Ability to process transactions and manage activities such as cash handling, and electronic transactions
- Greet customers with a smile, answer questions and sell the appropriate item to the customers
- Ensure phone calls are answered
- Store is properly maintained
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Top-notch customer service
- Experience within the cannabis industry, or an interest, drive and desire to learn more about the industry and the ever-changing products
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively with all colleagues as well as independently
- Forward thinker, provides suggestions as to how to better the establishment
- Minimum age 19 years old
- Cannsell Certification (required if application is successful)
- Criminal Record (Level 2 Required)
- Flexible with hours of work and to be comfortable with ever changing duties.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Customer service: 1 year (required)