Viola’s Brand Ambassadors play a crucial role in promoting our brand’s high-quality cannabis products. Brand Ambassadors represent the face of Viola and are responsible for increasing brand awareness, educating clients about our products, and sharing Viola’s message with the community. This role also works closely with the Sales team to ensure that we provide the most excellent customer experience for both existing and potential clients.
Reports To: Regional Sales Management
Directly Manages: None
Compensation: From $20.00/hour +(DOE)
Employee Classification: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Thursday - Saturday with occasional Sundays required.
Flexible, with a maximum of 30 hours per work-week. Most in-person events will be scheduled in advance, however events may be subject to change, cancellation, or newly scheduled on short notice.
Applicants residing in the Detroit region will be considered for the role based on current business needs. Most activity will be on the road, visiting prospective customers and existing clients, attending events, etc.
Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Host PAD (Pop-up/Promotion At Dispensary) events as scheduled by the Sales Team
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients
- Participate in community events that are relevant to our industry and company mission
- Provide product samples and educate existing and potential clients about Viola products
- Promote brand awareness and market presence
- Work with partners and clients to increase visibility and sell-through of Viola products
- Collaborate with Sales Team to assist in the sales process
- Stay current with industry trends, customer feedback, and anticipate future market trends
- Act as liaison between Viola’s National and Local marketing and promotional efforts
- Provide brand and marketing support to the marketing department as needed
- Monitor inventory levels for swag items and responsible distribution of marketing materials
Assist with product deliveries and distribution between licensed facilities as needed
Reliable transportation to anywhere in the state of Michigan.
Must have a current/valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record and self-insured vehicle (Motor Vehicle Report and Proof of Insurance will be obtained by Viola prior to start of work).
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
Must be able to drive for several hours at a time without assistance.
Exceptional in all areas of customer service, including: active listening, approachable demeanor, confidentiality, enjoys speaking with strangers, enthusiasm, punctuality, quick-thinking, intuitive troubleshooting, and reliability/trustworthiness.
Functional, current knowledge of the cannabis industry, with expert knowledge of -and passion for- Viola products.
Highly motivated self-starter with exceptional communication skills and strong work ethic.
Must be able to maintain a flexible part-time schedule with adaptability on short notice.
Reliable transportation and valid driver license.
- 2+ Years of Brand Ambassador experience, or related field (influencer, promotional sponsor, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Sales, Customer Service, and/or Marketing experience
- Established online/social media presence
Viola was founded by Al Harrington, a former NBA player who was a first-round pick in the 1998 NBA draft. Al went on to play for 16 seasons and became personally aware of the medicinal benefits of cannabis after suffering complications from a botched knee surgery towards the end of his NBA career. But the original inspiration for starting a company came from Al’s beloved grandmother who suffers from glaucoma and diabetes. With some convincing from Al, she reluctantly agreed to try cannabis for her pain and found immediate relief. Her name is Viola. The rest, as they say, is history.
Viola has since grown to become a respected, top-selling national brand in the Cannabis industry. We offer consistently high-quality products that are developed with our award-winning extraction techniques and cultivated in our facilities across the country.