HELP MAKE HISTORY in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company. Compliance, education, and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA. We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to all, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, by building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, Leafly is the place for you. A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation. Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment. If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
A SQL and Tableau rockstar. You love SQL, you love Tableau, and you love helping others. Ability to easily adapt to frequently changing priorities and fast-paced environment. An organized individual who can curate excellent technical documentation. Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality results-oriented output. Solid analysis and problem-solving skills. Positive attitude and impeccable work ethic.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Use your SQL skills to join together complex data sets and create digestible dashboards for business stakeholders
- Develop dashboards and reports using Tableau and Google Sheets
- Create tables/views in Snowflake for analysis and automation
- Translate data tables and processes into technical documentation
- Give database design recommendations to the Business Platform team
- Perform analytical deep-dives to resolve problems and/or identify opportunities
- Continually design, test, and deploy new reports - all with the goal of providing a state-of-the-art reporting environment to serve the needs of our full range of end-users
- Participate in engaging with teams to provide the most accurate and relevant information to help drive meaningful business decisions
- Ongoing evaluation of available structured and unstructured data sets. Perform advanced analytics from a variety of data sources (Google Analytics, Big Query, PostgresSQL, Salesforce)
- Proficiency at SQL Query development (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres, Google Big Query, Amazon Redshift) is a must
- 2+ years of Tableau experience and/or fluent in Tableau
- 2+ years of experience analyzing data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Proven skills in technical documentation
- 4-year degree in a numerical or analytical field (MIS, Engineering, Math, Economics, Commerce, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with advanced knowledge of Excel (including Pivot tables and VLookup)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (R, SPSS, SES Matlab, etc.) are preferred
- Web and marketing analytics skills (e.g, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) are nice to have
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. Prior cannabis convictions are not an automatic disqualifier. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended. #LI-REMOTE