Quick Apply Full-time5 hours ago
Full Job Description
Nabis is the #1 Licensed Cannabis B2B Platform in the world with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California's dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation.
Our team, backed by Y-Combinator and from a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash co-founder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit, and Twitch co-founder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
Distributing a quarter billion dollars' worth of weed a year is a fairly complex technical problem - our Product Team plays a critical role in streamlining every aspect of our day-to-day operation as we scale to shipping billions of dollars' worth of cannabis products. Nabis is looking for a sharp, self-motivated, kind, collaborative, problem-solving Product Manager to join our team.
As an Associate Product Manager at Nabis, you will have a major impact on all our products, including a B2B Marketplace, Nabis Capital (Financial solutions), and Nabis Analytics for our Brands.
- Show up every day, having the courage to do the difficult but necessary stuff.
- Grow up constantly: you enjoy working in an environment full of change. You take responsibility, love ownership, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
- Have strong experience and expertise in collaborating with Designers and Engineers to ship well-designed user-facing apps.
- Be comfortable with - and adept at - interacting directly with customers, showing a proven ability to uncover their true needs.
- Be an expert at stakeholder management, integrating their expertise with customer and business needs to achieve success.
- Be excited to be held accountable to numbers that measure real outcomes.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience creating market research, go-to-market strategy recommendations, and competitive analysis.
- Supply-Chain / Logistics Experience
- Data-diving experience writing SQL (Postgres) queries.
- Experience developing user stories in an Agile environment
- A computer science, math, science degree or software engineering experience
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS!
You'll work at the fastest-growing cannabis startup in the U.S.
Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home policy
Medical/Dental/Vision: 75% of employee premium paid by Nabis
Competitive salary, 401(k) plan, and equity compensation structure
Cannabis industry discounts at retail shops across California
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Job Type: Full-time