Nabis is a Series B stage licensed cannabis wholesale marketplace with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California’s dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation.
Our team, backed by Y-Combinator and a from a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash cofounder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit and Twitch cofounder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
Distributing a quarter billion dollars worth of weed a year is a fairly complex technical problem - our Product Team plays a critical role in streamlining every aspect of our day-to-day operation as we scale to shipping billions of dollars worth of cannabis products. Nabis is looking for a sharp, self-motivated, kind, collaborative, problem-solving Associate Product Manager to join our team. We're not short on ideas, but we do need someone that can use their own insight, connection to users, data, and knowledge of technical feasibility to make product strategy decisions and lead a team from concept to execution.
As an Associate Product Manager at Nabis, you will have a major impact on all of our products, including a B2B Marketplace, Nabis Capital (Financial solutions), and Nabis Analytics for our Brands.
What We Seek ...
- Show up every day, having the courage to do the difficult but necessary stuff.
- Grow up constantly: you enjoy working in an environment full of change. You take responsibility, love ownership, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
- Be comfortable with -- and adept at -- interacting directly with customers, including frequent product demos, showing a proven ability to dive beneath surface-level questions to discover underlying needs.
- Be super curious and insatiably meticulous -- in your application, reply with what the acronym '_ELI5_' stands for and why it may be helpful for Product Teams.
- Be an expert at stakeholder management, and be able to 'just keep swimming' in a strong current of context-switching.
- Be excited to be held accountable to numbers that measure real outcomes.
It'd be DOPE if you have ...
- Experience creating market research, go-to-market strategy recommendations, and competitive analysis.
- Supply-Chain / Logistics Experience
- Data-diving experience writing SQL (Postgres) queries.
- Experience developing user stories in an Agile environment
- A computer science, math, science degree or software engineering experience
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS
1. You'll work at the fastest growing cannabis startup in the U.S
2. Unlimited PTO
3. Medical/Dental/Vision: 75% of employee premium paid by Nabis.
4. Competitive salary, 401(k) plan, and equity compensation structure
5. Cannabis industry discounts at retail shops across California
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.