Associate Brand Manager - Toronto, ON
About Tilray Brands Inc.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people's lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Associate Brand Manager (ABM) will be responsible for supporting the Tilray Marketing Team in the management of the Tilray adult recreational portfolio. As a key member of the brand team, the ABM will assist in the execution, maintenance, and optimization of various processes and go to market tactics.
- Support Marketing Team in the execution of marketing plan and strategies which will drive and support new customer acquisitions
- Management of internal marketing operations (Listing, labels, asset production, etc.)
- Coordinate with internal team and agency partners our campaign milestones from start to completion (planning, briefings, execution and post project reviews)
- Collaborate with the brand development and deployment of Tilray’s recreational brands
- Attend meetings, collaborate with cross-functional teams to assure gold-standard go-to-market execution
- Maintain relationships with external vendors and partnerships
- Maintain active reporting on customer inquiry and customer requests
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A desire to learn and to contribute to shaping and growing and exciting industry
- Marketing knowledge preferably in the fast-moving consumer goods sector or beverages and alcohol
- A driven individual who can thrives in fast-pacing environments
- Analytical skills and a creative mindset—a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Project management from design to completion with an action orientation
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Business or Marketing programs
- 2-3 years of marketing experience, agency or client-side
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Experience in coordinating/managing projects
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative with strong communication skills
- Can work on multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines
- Team oriented with a positive disposition
- Comfortable in speaking with various levels of management
- Strong communication, copywriting, editing and content management skills are a bonus
Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to \email@example.com