As our Assistant Store Manager, you aid the Store Manager in overseeing the daily operations of the store as needed. You train, coach, and motivate our Doyens (Sales Associates) to be the most knowledgeable, respected, and prominent persons in the field of cannabis and kratom.
You have a passion for driving sales and achieving brand standards. You bring our company values and culture to life every day for our team members and our customers.
You will complete our product knowledge training program and engage in ongoing training initiatives to receive a master's level education in cannabis and kratom. You will use this expertise to provide a consultative sales approach, coaching others to do the same, and helping guide customers to the best products for their needs, thus making their day better than before.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
Being a leader: You're all about motivating and inspiring the team. You're a role-model leader and you always hold associates accountable to standards.
Passion for driving results: You're an expert at driving sales and love coaching others on how to do the same. You maximize business opportunities to drive key performance indicators. You ensure your team is engaging with every customer through a consultative sales approach to help them find exactly what they're looking for, and you do so with a "service first" mindset.
Loving Continuous Learning and Improvement: You love training and developing people. You lead the way for your team in continuously learning, broadening your knowledge of all things cannabis and kratom. You are always seeking ways for you, your team, and your store to improve.
Building a Team: You challenge your team with clear, attainable goals. You consistently coach providing real-time feedback. You celebrate outstanding performance, drive engagement, and motivate the team to bring out their best.
Completing routine tasks: The job entails long periods of standing, lifting and moving merchandise up to 15 lbs and occasionally lifting or moving merchandise up to 60 lbs. The job also entails cleaning and organizing store displays, storage areas, and restrooms, and includes stooping, bending, reaching, and twisting.
- You've previously led teams in a retail setting.
- You know how to drive success in yourself and others.
- You're available to work when our customers and team need you (evenings, weekends, and holidays).
- You love our products.
- You're as passionate about our company and culture as we are.
- You're at least 18 years of age.
- We're a values-driven company that has genuine care for our team members.
- We value diversity and embrace different perspectives and your individuality.
- We strive to create a culture of growth, innovation, and acceptance.
- We're a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for development and career advancement.
- We give up to 50% for team member discounts and new product samples.
- $16.50 per hour start rate + sales bonus eligible upon the completion of training.
- We have great health benefits, vision, dental, 401(k) with company match.
- Bonus Eligible
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & ADD Policies
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401 (k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
CBD Kratom does not discriminate based on age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin and actively welcomes all candidates from any culture or background.
- For a complete list of duties and responsibilities, please request a copy of the full job description.