The Assistant Dispensary Manager is responsible for assisting the Dispensary Manager in managing all day-to-day operations of the dispensary in accordance with the State, the standards set by the Company and responsible for the overall profitability of the dispensary. The Assistant Manager provides support to all Team Members which includes scheduling, training, providing policy and procedure updates, keeping updated with industry news and product information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing dispensary staff, schedules, inventory, and patient/customer relations
- Serves as a resource for dispensary staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news and changes in regulations
- Responds to all staff questions, concerns, or suggestions
- Resolves any conflict immediately
- Responsible for delegating tasks to Wellness Advisors in order to maintain a compliant and clean facility
- Coordinates with the upper management to ensure accurate information is communicated to dispensary staff
- Managing and implementing training on POS system and state regulated systems
- Provides superior customer service for vendors, patient/customers and or caregivers
- Responds to all patient/customer complaints, requests, concerns, suggestions
- Oversees orders and deliveries to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of deliveries
- Maintain accurate records of all dispensary activities including daily cash reconciliations, patient/customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the State and the standards set by Company
- Accurate daily, weekly, and monthly recaps and reporting from sales data and patient counts
- Maintain inventory control system and perform daily counts of all cannabis and cannabis products in the facility
- Provide regular inventory, sales, and profitability reports to the Management Team
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- 2-3 years Retail experience required
- Experience managing large teams
- Proficient in MS Office, Highly Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience in data entry, data management ideal
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner
- Strong business acumen including excellent communication, interpersonal, and persuasive skills
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
- After-hours work required to manage sales facing inventory and order entry
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and compliance driven
- Industry experience preferred but not required
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations.
- Internal candidates must be in their current role 6 months or more for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Provincetown, MA 02657: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location