“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
At Trulieve, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Trulieve is looking for people who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people’s lives, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Trulieve Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Trulieve is a great place to be:
- Competitive pay
- Attractive insurance benefits and options
- Paid time off
- Professional development and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Trulieve’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES _**
As an Inventory Manager, you will support and partner with the General Manager and Assistant General Manager to motivate and mentor 20+ employees. You will be inspiring a team of great people committed to creating a welcoming environment and making Trulieve the #1 dispensary. The Retail Shift Supervisor must have good communication and interpersonal skills, strong leadership and motivational skills with high customer service expectations, and strong conflict resolution skills.
- Supervisory and lead responsibilities in the retail setting to support the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Provide management and administrative support to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Lead by example in providing strong customer service and driving sales to meet daily sales goals.
- Working knowledge of P&L and retail business operations including controlling expenses such as shrink and cash shortages.
- Adhere to all cannabis state-specific regulations and laws, execute and enforce compliance efforts.
- Support and partner with management on inventory and training management.
- Assume all duties of a key-holding employee with opening and closing procedures and basic supervision of staff and retail processes.
- Ability to assist with customer and employee issues, including but not limited to returns, exchanges, complaints, suggestions and compliments.
- Administrative duties to include working with POS system and reporting.
- Advanced product knowledge, with ability to disseminate to and mentor associate staff members.
- Ability to open and close the store and follow all SOPs in the dispensary environment across all departments.
- Thorough knowledge, and ability to train all state specific SOPs to the staff.
- Balancing cash registers and cash handling duties.
- Support and partner with store management team on employee communication and recognition to promote positive team interactions.
- Involved in entire training of new employee process, as well as ongoing training and development of associate staff.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment on the sales floor and amongst all team members by approaching the job with a positive attitude.
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Seek to improve, learn and progress throughout employment as well as encouraging others on the team to do so.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Must successfully pass state law requirements to obtain applicable licensure and credentials.
- Proper employment documentation; reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Experience in a retail, hospitality, and/or sales setting with a focus on customer experience is preferred.
- Prior people management and key-holding experience is preferred.
- Cannabis experience and/or knowledge is strongly preferred
If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week (including holidays) and to be flexible with schedule.
Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
Superior customer service skills and sales knowledge.
Proficiency using MS Office applications.
Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 10 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the workday. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time while standing based on job duties listed above.
Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
- Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they’re completed effectively the first time.
Proper employment documentation; reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree is desirable.
Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Trulieve management.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.