Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE : CURA) (OTCQX : CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.
As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets.
In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members.
Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production.
Home Curaleaf Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility Curaleaf Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes.
Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Senior App Developer
The individual will facilitate change management activities between the project team and IT service groups; and participate in all phases of the project life cycle with emphasis on application development, configuration and thorough understanding of system architecture and design.
- Work independently and collaboratively in a small team to evaluate new technologies and their potential use to solve current and emerging business challenges in a mobile application
- Resolve issues found during penetration / security testing
- Design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s business strategy and goals
- Work closely with our business product owners on an Agile team to fully understand requirements, supply feedback, and request clarification as needed
- Work with other engineers in a collaborative Agile team to deliver code on an ongoing basis
- Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture
- Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets Curaleaf Enterprise Foundational Services standards
- Track and resolve software defects
- Support test execution including system level and integration tests
Must be exceptional :
- React Native (To publish to both the Google Play Store, and App Store)TypescriptHeadless CMSSystem integration experience (Ecommerce, Push notifications, Accounts, Loyalty, etc.)
- Seven (7+) years of experience as a software engineer
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field, or who has equivalent work experience
- Experience in integrating an ecommerce platform
- Excellent English communication skills (written, oral, listening)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to optimize code and troubleshoot errors
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Last updated : 2022-07-04