Analyst, Planning & Analytics – Toronto, ON
About Tilray Brands Inc.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people's lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Reporting to the Sr. Manager Planning & Master Data, the Analyst is an integral part of the planning process and is the primary link between Operations and the Commercial teams. This role will focus on compiling data to support the balancing of supply and demand to ensure availability of the right product at the right time, with heavy emphasis on problem solving, internal collaboration, and decision making. A strong understanding of the end-to-end supply chain, planning cycles, inventory management, and demand planning fundamentals and processes are critical to success.
This role will champion the S&OP/IBP process and Support the Demand Planning team.
This position will be based out of Toronto, ON.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Play an integral role in the S&OP/IBP process to support and drive business objectives
- Review, validate, and communicate accurate Demand Plans to all areas of the business, including Finance, Sales, Operations, Procurement, and Logistics
- Identifying gaps and propose mitigation solutions
- Create, monitor, and maintain S&OP metrics and key performance indicators, identifying potential risks and opportunities
- Consolidate, analyze and dashboard demand and supply information for operational and strategic plans, and use data to drive on-time delivery, establish lead times, and inventory turns
- Determine target inventory and planning method policies for major products with input from business and segment leaders
- Lead Demand Analysts in Updating and Recording changes to the plan, while ensuring cross-functional alignment
- Maintain and develop tools to analyze demand, consolidate results, evaluate the impact of operational delays on financial targets
- Analyze performance information to identify trends and opportunities, planned production to demand analysis and product life cycle management
- Monitor sell through to establish appropriate safety stock and replenishment plans for all business segments
- Perform consolidated gap analysis on initial forecasted plan vs actual
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports and analysis for management as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Broad knowledge and understanding of planning concepts and common business functions and practices, including but not limited to, operational planning, inventory management, demand planning, records management, and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt; maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of ever-changing deadlines, priorities, and requirements
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process
- Self-motivated and efficient time management skills
- Experience working with databases and knowledge of SQL programming language is considered an asset
- Knowledge of VBA programming, macros, and Power BI or other BI Tools considered an asset
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within a growth-oriented environment
- Prior cannabis or CPG experience is an asset
Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). Tilray does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Tilray, please send an email inquiry to \email@example.com