Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a world-renowned integrated cannabis company with an industry-leading reputation for continuously elevating and setting the global cannabis industry standard.
Through our wholly owned subsidiaries, strategic investments, and global partnerships, Aurora provides a wide range of premium quality cannabis and hemp products and services, develops innovative technologies, promotes cannabis consumer health and wellness, and delivers an exceptional customer experience across all its brands.
Aurora’s operations span multiple continents and focuses on both the medical and recreational cannabis production and sales, patient education and clinic counselling services, home hydroponic cultivation, extraction technologies and delivery systems, and hemp-based food health products.
We operate around the globe pursuing new and emerging cannabis markets where possible through our owned network of import, export and wholesale distributors, our e-commerce and mobile applications, brick and mortar retail stores, as well as grocery store retailers, and pharmacies.
TRAINING ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
Reporting to the Director of Client Care Process Improvement, the TRAINING ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to the Client Care team with a focus on supporting training. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Present the company in a manner which portrays it in a respectable image
- Prepare reports, memos, and documents
- Update training material and training tracker as needed
- Dedicated to creating training work instructions and providing support
- Maintaining document control of all training and department material
- Verification of processes with SME
- Working with the Registration and Sales Support training specialist to ensure processes and changes are communicated to those needed
- Follow up with outstanding information
- Manage SharePoint for training and department material
- Assist with development and maintenance of the Client Care training competency matrix
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information
- Maintain electronic and back up filing systems as well as records management
- Manage calendar, meetings, appointments
- Prepare meeting agendas and supporting materials for distribution as requested including logistics and minutes.
- Liaise with project stakeholders to collect requirements and maintain effective communication
- Booking travel arrangements, if necessary.
- Support the Directors of Client Care with expenses and submissions.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of computer software for word processing, spreadsheets, email, Internet
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel etc.
- Ability to act with minimal supervision, discretion, maturity, and with absolute confidentiality
- Ability to work under tight timelines and to balance multiple and varied projects at one time
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and ability to exercise independent judgment
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both in oral and written
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- 2+ years’ experience in an Administrator role
- Public company experience preferred but not required
- Diploma or certificate in Business Administration preferred
As a condition of employment, all candidates must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical or human rights accommodation prior to commencing employment with Aurora. If proof of vaccination is not provided or a request for accommodation is not approved, the offer of employment will be rescinded.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If applicable, Aurora Human Resources will contact you via your email address provided. We do not contact candidates over Facebook or other Social Media apps. You will never be requested to provide confidential information such as banking information or your Social Insurance Number in the interview process.
Aurora is an equal opportunity employer. At Aurora, we are committed to do business inclusively and accommodate applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format of job posting) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.