Quick Apply Full-time2 hours ago
Full Job Description
Our Administrative Assistant will manage day-to-day locational operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining all warehouse, administrative procedures, and controlling warehouse/office inventory. They will also be responsible for greeting all guests and assisting the security team in managing visitor schedules, vendor management, and mail collection.
This position will work closely with multiple stakeholders and department heads to ensure all duties are completed to meet appropriate deadlines. This position is perfect for an individual who is organized, has the ability to multi-task and communicate with excellent verbal and written skills, as well as supports several employees with a firm knowledge of company procedures. This position is not a remote position, will be on-site Monday through Friday; hours may vary, anywhere from 30-40 per week. Some overtime may be required depending on the need.
- Greeting company visitors.
- Work closely with the security team to manage scheduled guests.
- Ordering warehouse/office supplies.
- Work with HR on culture calendar and event planning.
- General admin support for all employees.
- Ensure seamless ordering and management of office supplies + track assets.
- Facilities management including working with external vendors on repairs as needed.
- Also, maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse/office.
- Accept and sort all incoming deliveries, mail, etc., notify team members when necessary, and route mail to recipients.
- Partner with HR lead on company off-site planning.
- Ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Be present for all safety committee meetings and engage employees on action items presented in those meetings.
- Drive Nabis culture and core values.
- Assist in scheduling on-site interviews.
- Take diligent notes during attended meetings.
- Organize and maintain location calendar.
- Work closely with the GM and Facilities manager to ensure seamless operation within the warehouse.
- Manage the location's petty cash, including monthly reporting to accounting.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of customer service experience are required.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to type 50+ WPM.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- 1+ year(s) relevant experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A sense of ownership and accountability, and a willingness to be flexible with ad-hoc tasks
- Must be trustworthy & hardworking
- You'll work at the fastest-growing cannabis startup in the U.S.
- Medical/Dental/Vision offered to all full-time employees: 75% of employee premium paid by Nabis.
- Competitive salary and compensation.
- Industry discounts at cannabis retail shops across California.
- On-site snacks and beverages.
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Nabis is the #1 Licensed Cannabis B2B Platform in the world with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California’s dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation. Our team, backed by Y-Combinator and from a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash co-founder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit, and Twitch co-founder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $21.00 per hour