<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Associate who will play a critical role in the accounts receivable and collections operations. This highly visible role will interact closely with the Accounting, Operations, and Partner Success departments.
- Responsible for an assigned Accounts Receivable portfolio of major cannabis retailer accounts
- Monitor aging report on a regular basis; notify retailers of past due invoices promptly
- Act as a liaison between brands and retailers and facilitate communications regarding past due balances
- Research and resolve a high volume of customer deductions pertaining to discounts and credit memos
- Interact with internal departments during the process of validating deductions
- Establish positive professional relationships with internal and external parties
- Dispute invalid deductions within the claim’s expiration timeframe, and follow through until resolved
- Prepare and submit necessary adjustments for processing
- Maintain transaction update notes current in both Excel CB status list and on the account
- Adhoc projects as needed
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of strong experience in Accounts Receivables - retail industry and/or distribution industry preferred
Experience in performing account reconciliation
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, primarily Excel and Word, Gsuite; generally adaptable to new platforms
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbal and written
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and internal departments
- Strong detail orientation skills
- Must be able to operate office equipment
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communicator with superb customer service skills
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS!
- You'll work at the fastest-growing cannabis startup in the U.S.
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision: 75% of employee premium paid by Nabis
- Competitive salary, 401(k) plan, and equity compensation structure
- Cannabis industry discounts at retail shops across California
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Nabis is the #1 Licensed Cannabis B2B Platform in the world with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California’s dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation. Our team, backed by Y-Combinator and from a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash co-founder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit, and Twitch co-founder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
Job Type: Full-time