Fernway is a cannabis brand with its production & fulfillment facility located in Northampton, Massachusetts. The company is a dynamic, rapidly-growing cannabis start-up.
Fernway is dedicated to building a diverse team and committed to promoting equity among people of color, particularly Black, African American, Hispanic, Latinx, Indigenous people, women, Veterans, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ people. Members of these groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Account Specialist is an entry-level position on the Fernway Sales Team. The Account Specialist plays a key role in representing Fernway’s brand at dispensaries and industry events, as well as managing critical sales relationships. This role includes but is not limited to supporting the sales team in increasing brand visibility, directly engaging budtenders and consumers, and strengthening dispensary partnerships.
The job is full-time. In-store and industry events take place on afternoons, nights, and weekends.
- Support the Sales team in the field through best-in-class implementation of marketing activations including but not limited to in-store pop-ups and other industry events
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives to increase sales, engage retail sales staff, merchandise displays, and increase Fernway brand presence in-store sales & marketing initiatives
- Assist and support Account Executives facilitating wholesale orders and Sales Order creation.
- Always represent the brand and company in a positive and professional manner
- Maintain high level of product knowledge and clearly communicate product details and benefits to customers and retail staff
- Build and maintain positive relationships with industry and dispensary contacts
- Provide regular post-event reports to Account Executives
- Update and maintain accounts within the CRM
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 1 year wholesale sales or event marketing experience
- Persuasiveness, objection-handling, negotiation, and strategic thinking
- Highly approachable & friendly personality
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- High degree of professionalism and productivity
- Skilled in relationship building
- Punctuality and excellent time-management skills
- A high degree of integrity and ethical conduct always
- Comfortable with technology & computers
- Strong attention to detail
- General understanding of cannabis vapes & cannabis culture
- Must have own vehicle with sufficient space to transport event materials to and from events across MA