Jane Technologies- Account Manager, Retail
Jane Technologies is looking for an exceptional Account Manager who embraces curiosity, professionalism, and a desire to help our dispensary partners leverage our revolutionary technology to create the online shopping experience of their dreams. Our Account Management team works closely with our Partner Success and Sales teams to grow and expand our current retail accounts, optimizes the launch and adoption of new Jane products, and manages ongoing contract renewals. This program is still in its early stages, so this new hire will play a vital role in crafting the future of our Retail Account Management team.
Our ideal candidate is hungry to learn about Jane’s full suite of products as well as the constantly-evolving cannabis industry, has an eye for finding opportunities for improvement within current accounts, and has experience managing a sales cycle. While supporting our dispensary partners is always a priority, this is a sales role focused on ensuring our dispensary partners are getting the most out of their Jane subscription.
This role will be fully remote, but will never operate in a silo. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with multiple departments, learning from our Product team, Partner Success team, and Sales to bring the best of Jane to our dispensary partners.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane’s success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded eCommerce company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
- Account management to ensure the ongoing success of Jane partners
- Educate partners on performance metrics, insights, and how to drive sales within Jane
- Identify client needs and develop persuasive sales pitches that align with business requirements
- Deliver effective sales presentations and on-site meetings
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to drive revenue
- Promote and advocate the Jane brand and values
- Develop creative solutions to sales challenges
- Salesforce database management
- Deliver against assigned quota; prioritize and deliver outstanding customer business experience to Jane’s partners
- Implement creative ways to improve our dispensary relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Jane products.
- Communicate with dispensaries proactively, via phone and email.
- Collaborate with Sales, Partner Success, Marketing and Product teams to communicate and help prioritize customer needs regarding features, service, support and collateral
Desired Background and Requirements:
- Strong computer skills; experience working in Salesforce.com, Outreach, Vidyard, Jiminny
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment; ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven negotiation and closing proficiency
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- A minimum 2 years working in a similar/related role for a technology-based firm (closing role a plus)
- An associate's or bachelor's degree in a field of business or communication
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.