The economies of tomorrow are highly regulated today -- that's where we come in. Fyllo enables highly regulated companies to conquer compliance at scale, empowering our customers with the confidence to grow boldly. The first vertical we are tackling is cannabis.
As a first mover, our pioneering technology makes compliance at scale possible in the fragmented cannabis industry. Having been founded in 2019, we’re currently in Series C and have raised 100 million to date. Moving forward, we see the opportunity to enter many additional verticals that suffer from similar constraints. This is just the beginning! Come join us as we continue to innovate for a better way.
Do you thrive under pressure and hustle to get things done? If so, we want to hear from you! As an Account Executive on our Revenue team, you will be responsible for closing new revenue deals from brands, and agencies. A key part of this role is the ability to build meaningful client relationships and to be a strategic partner to our customers.
You will report directly into our Regional Vice Presidents and work closely with our operations team to grow and retain existing accounts. Part of this will include presenting new campaign strategies and solutions to clients to help us penetrate key markets in a cutting edge new vertical. To be successful in this role you must have a clear understanding of the client’s long-term business objectives to further grow the client’s business with Fyllo and you must love solving problems!
We have filled all our Account Executive roles currently, but we do anticipate rapid and massive growth in the next couple months. We would love to connect to with you for an opportunity coming soon! These roles are open to US Citizens or those not requiring sponsorship located in the contiguous United States only.
General Preferred Experience:
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience prospecting and closing deals in the non endemic space preferred
- Ability to call upon connects in the C-suite of organizations to sell in line of business
- Experience building client pitch decks (and the associated research) to close new business
- Grow sales pipelines with SFDC for efficiency and transparency using a strong follow-up process
- Managed successful client deployments and ensured ongoing client satisfaction, renewal, opportunity discovery
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience to develop and execute plans for incremental growth of accounts
Retail Team Preferred Experience:
- 2+ years of SaaS / martech/ adtech sales experience
- Preferably experience selling into either cannabis brands or dispensaries is a huge plus
- Experience selling products in highly regulated ares a plus
Data Team Preferred Experience:
- Data background - using real audience data to help brands activate on marketing efforts
- Experience selling data sets for use in advertising targeting
- Programmatic experience a plus
- Strong marketing/ad agency connects a plus
- Experience using Media Radar a plus
- Coming from data companies such as IRI, Nielsen, Epsilon, Catalina, or Oracle to name a few is highly preferred
Managed Media Preferred Experience:
- 1+ years of selling managed media services ie Programmatic Media Buying
- Strong agency ties
- Previously leveraged data sets to sell managed services
- Preferably not coming from cannabis
- Preferably not coming from fully a marketing/ad agency background
- Understanding of DSP strategy at high level
Regulatory Preferred Experience
- 2+ years of selling regulatory/legal services or products
- Experience selling into to endemic and non endemic industries
- Strong ties to professional services organizations including but not limited to accounting, consulting, legal, human resources, etc
Day to Day
- Identify, pitch, and close platform sales deals with agencies and brands
- Prepare pitch materials and RFPs
- Collaborate with the operations team to develop new campaign strategies for clients
- Work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Be customer obsessed as a strategic partner
- Travel to meet clients as safety parameters allow
Perks! Unlimited PTO (culture that wants you to and respects your time off - we are installing minimum time off per quarter and year), choice of Apple or Microsoft laptop, monthly mobile/internet stipend($100 total), home office stipend ($200 total), 401K 4% match, FSA/HSA, hybrid or remote work schedule, Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance coverage, paternity and maternity leave, pre-tax commuter programs and more.