**Founded in 2017, Dutchie is a comprehensive technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis industry brings to the world through wellness benefits, social justice, and empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 40+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, Dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named in Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in North America and listed two years in a row on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised over $600M in funding to date, backed by D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
**About The Role
**If you are inspired to bring more access to cannabis, it’s time for your next big challenge. Join us in our pursuit to provide dispensaries and their customers the absolute best online ordering experience. We are looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team, and help us continue to maximize our space as the best in the industry. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with Business Development Reps (BDRs) and Sales Engineers (when applicable) to build out your assigned territory and manage the entire sales cycle from discovery to product demonstrations and contract negotiations.
How do you know if you’re a good fit? You’re tenacious and hungry to win, yet value a consultative sales approach and partnership throughout the sales cycle.. You are process-oriented, emotionally intelligent and authentically you. You understand the SaaS industry, and ideally, already have experience in the cannabis industry.
**What You’ll Do...
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Conduct online and in-person product demonstrations
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Ability to navigate reports to help focus closing efforts where they will be most valuable
- Comfortable managing full pipeline with proven history of success in hitting goals
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports
- Collaborate with Onboarding and Account Management to ensure smooth handoffs and timely launches
- Travel periodically within the territory you’re responsible for (up to 25%) to attend trade shows, networking events, etc.
- Communicate and embody Dutchie’s values of it’s all about the customer, “we” not “I”, focus on outcomes and get there fast, embrace different perspectives, get shit done, and be direct but with empathy.
**What You’ll Bring...
- A track-record as a top performer and at least two years of sales experience
- Demonstrate the ability to win- closing business with tenacity, but always putting the customer first and only after true discovery and understand of the business/industry is established
- Have well-developed business acumen- has sold to various levels of an org
- Have deep and creative sales skills- proactive in learning sales skills via sales books, podcast, seminars, etc
- Have exceptional ambition combined with great teaming skills
- Software as a service (SaaS) industry experience required
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.